END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for Safe PC Cleaner, herein referred to as the SOFTWARE Copyright 2012 © by Secure Bit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (referred to herein as the DEVELOPER).
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the DEVELOPER of the software product(s) identified above (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT” or “SOFTWARE”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any “online” or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, the DEVELOPER is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE: The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is a standalone FREEWARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: This EULA grants you the following rights: You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT free of charge on one or more computers for personal, non-commercial use. Requests regarding the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use should be directed to the author (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS: You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The sale of and or distribution of copies of this software is strictly forbidden without the permission of the DEVELOPER. Without prejudice to any other rights, the DEVELOPER may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts. The author may, from time to time, revise or update the Software. In so doing, the author incurs no obligation to furnish such revision or updates to you. Any use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this license. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
3. UPGRADES: If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. Secure Bit Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is under no obligation to provide upgrades or error corrections. Upgrades are not done on a regular basis.
4. OEM COPYRIGHT: All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and “applets” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by DEVELOPER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. OEM PRODUCT SUPPORT: The DEVELOPER is under no obligation to provide technical support under the terms of this license.
6. PRIVACY: THE SOFTWARE might collect anonymous data about the hardware and software configuration of the computer where it is being installed however any personal identifiable information such as Name, Phone Number, and Email address will be collected with the user’s permission only. Secure Bit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. And its partners might use the data collected by the software for analysis, improvement, bug fixing or any other legitimate purpose.
7. This software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranties whatsoever. In no event will the authors, partners or contributors be held liable for any damages, claims or other liabilities direct or indirect, arising from the use of this software.
8. REFUND POLICY: If you have purchased premium version of the software Safe PC Cleaner and it is not working for you. You can request for a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase and we will process the refund within 7 working days.
9. THE DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY EXTENDS TO ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, RELATING TO THE USE, DOWNLOAD, DISTRIBUTION OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE DEVELOPER OR ITS LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”
IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE AUTHOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR SECURE BIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID TO THE AUTHOR, IF ANY, FOR SECURE BIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAFE PC CLEANER IS NOT DESIGNED OR LICENSED FOR USE IN ON-LINE EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS SUCH AS OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR CONTROL, OR LIFE-CRITICAL APPLICATIONS. THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM USE OF SAFE PC CLEANER, IN ANY SUCH ON-LINE EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF ANY ACTIONS OR CLAIMS BASED ON THE USE OF SECURE BIT TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., IN ANY SUCH ON-LINE EQUIPMENT IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS BY YOU.
INCORRECTLY EDITING THE REGISTRY MAY SEVERELY DAMAGE YOUR SYSTEM. AT THE VERY LEAST, YOU SHOULD BACK UP ANY VALUED DATA ON THE COMPUTER BEFORE MAKING CHANGES TO THE REGISTRY.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMNAD THAT YOU CREATE A RESTORE POINT BEFORE RUNNING THE SOFTWARE, CLEANING OR MAKING CHANGES TO THE REGISTRY.